Contact UsBoatshed Port Solent
About Boatshed Port Solent
We operate within Portsmouth Harbour covering the areas Wicor Marine, Port Solent, Portchester, Portsmouth Cruising Club, Gunwharf Quays, Southsea Marina, Eastney Cruising Association and Langstone Harbour.
Many thanks for looking at our contact page, hopefully you will find all the information you need on this page for us to help you get your boat listed and sell her FAST and SAVE you MONEY!
Looking for a valuation or to find out the best commission rate we can offer you,
Call me on 07787561699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Boatshed to Sell your boat?
- Every boat is personally visited and appraised by an experienced broker on our team.
- Buyers can view stacks of relevant photographs and videos for each boat for sale.
- We sell all types of boat, sail and power, catamarans, monohulls, house boats, luxury motor yachts, fishing boats the list is endless!
- We can sell boats to customers all over the UK and Europe and as far afield as Australia through our 70 strong worldwide network of offices.
- Boatshed is promoted in all the major boating and yachting magazines as well as on many major international boat search websites and boat shows.
- We operate under the rules and codes of practice of the British Marine Federation.
- We operate on a, 'no sale, no fee' basis.
- Over 1 million registered boat buyers
- Sell your boat twice as fast
- 280,000 unique visitors per month
- 1000+ boats sold per year
- 70+ Boatshed branches world-wide
Boatshed is a British company which was set up in 1998 and is still owned by the original founders.
Buying a boat with Boatshed
When you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and in complete control. The Boatshed broker will advise and support you through every stage. We take all of our own photographs and video, so you can see the up to date information and full inventory of each boat.
Every boat has been visited and photographed by us personally, so we can talk in detail about the boat you are interested in. We advise before you travel to view a boat, check out all photographs and video of the boat you are interested in.
- Before you travel; view unlimited photos, video and a detailed spec for each boat.
- Every boat has been visited and photographed by us personally, so we can talk in detail about the boat you are interested in.
- We also can offer advice on any negotiation, will always accompany you on a viewing when you want to physically see the boat, plus as boaters ourselves, add help and practical advice on boat ownership.
- If you make an offer we always communicate all offers to the owner and negotiate if required.
- Once your offer is accepted, a 10% deposit secures the boat for further inspection by a qualified surveyor.
- This deposit is kept in a secure dedicated client account and the boat is now placed “Under Offer”, preventing further bids until you have decided to complete the purchase.
- At Boatshed we recommend you have a survey and when the deposit clears, the survey can be arranged.
- You choose a surveyor and cover any costs associated with your survey.
- If the survey goes well and you proceed to purchase, the balance of monies are due via the Client Account prior to ownership transfer.
- Should the survey not go well and you choose to withdraw your offer for the boat, then your deposit is refunded.
- We handle all negotiation between parties, paper work, title & brokerage tasks.
- We hand over the boat documents and the boat is now sold.